ColsenKeane Leather Travel Case
- Over the years, Scott Hofert, founder of ColsenKeane Leather, has owned toiletry and travel cases that were just not functional. He designed the No. 215 Travel Case to open fully, no hidden corners to lose the nail clippers in. The generous flaps and sturdy buckles close this case tightly to prevent spills in your luggage. ColsenKeane makes this bag by hand in their Charlotte, NC shop.
- The dopp kit you purchase from ColsenKeane could be the one your grandson will one day carry his razor in. Or, that satchel you use to trek through the streets of NYC on your way to a board meeting will be the same bag carrying your daughter’s books across her university campus. They’ll want it not just because it is a great accessory but because YOU weathered it, used it and hand-etched your mark on it. And it’s the better for it. ColsenKeane desires to create pieces that are highly practical yet head-turning. Inspired by simplicity and a deep sense of clean form, they believe American-made products should be rooted in rugged individualism.
- Leather: USA Full Grain Chrome Tanned Cowhide
- Hardware: Solid Brass Buckle
- Approximate Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 3"
- Handmade in the USA