Artemis Brass Bookmark
- "The Greek Temple of Artemis was one of the greatest and most beautiful of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- Today, only a solitary column remains.
- All things fade with time, but creativity and imagination remain."
- This finely-cut metal bookmark slips onto a page like a silk glove.
- Finished with a subtle sheen and presented on a screen-printed, post-card sized mount.
- Bookmark material: Varnished brass
- Embellishment: Die cut with embossed logo mounted on thick screen printed mount Handmade in Italy and Barcelona