Brief Art History Puzzle
- From the Lascaux Cave paintings in prehistoric France… to human figures from ancient Egypt and ancient Greece… on to Italian Byzantine art… early Netherlandish… Venice, Florence, France, Spain, Norway, Mexico, all the way to the Abstract end-of-the-20th-century USA…
- Now you can relive the history of Western Art in a single weekend! Each time you assemble A Brief History of Art jigsaw puzzle, you receive an entire course in Art History in a mere* fraction** of the time!
- * That’s 1/6,205,000th of the time it took to make the art, starting 15,000 BCE and ending in the late 20th century.
- ** Or it’s only 1/10th of the time it would take for an Art History 101 class. (But only if you don’t do the reading.)
- Our colorful, cultural jigsaw puzzle is a 1,000-piece wonder that deserves to be center stage.
- Minimal puzzle dust. Reduced glare matte finish. Each has its own mini poster with puzzle art inside.
- 11 ¾ x 35 3/8 (30 cm x 90 cm)