Celia's Garden Gloves
American Impressionist Childe Hassam’s Celia Thaxter's Garden, Isles of Shoals, Maine depicts a gorgeous wildflower garden cultivated by his friend, the poet Celia Thaxter. These luxurious crimson gloves artfully display Hassam’s painting while protecting your hands from sun, wind and cool weather. Wear a masterpiece – these buttery soft faux suede gloves complete any outfit and are ideal for travel, commuting, church, gardening and special occasions. Pretty and practical, RainCaper gloves are the perfect gift for stylish women.
Matches Celia’s Garden/Isles of Shoals RainCaper and umbrellas.
- Touch screen technology on thumbs and index fingers; use your phone without removing gloves
- Buttery-soft faux suede gloves caress your hands
- Warm, windproof and breathable
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Hand washable; hang to dry
- One size fits most