HACHETTE BOOK GROUP
Eat the Rainbow
Eat the Rainbow
Vegan specialist Harriet Porterfield, creator of Bo’s Kitchen, presents a visually stunning cookbook bursting with 70 vibrant plant-based recipes to boost immunity, improve mood and nourish mind and body.
Eating the rainbow is a natural rule of life; we are always told that the more colors in your diet, the better for you it will be. This is because different plants contain different pigments, or phytonutrients, and the more vibrant their color, the more of these nutrients they contain!
Bo’s Kitchen has transformed this lesson into a bright and beautiful invitation to embrace the natural goodness of colorful ingredients, turning the hues of the rainbow into delicious and nutritious recipes that look and taste great.
From Black Forest smoothie bowls and golden chickpea pancakes to sunshine pizza and rainbow buddha bowls, all70 of these all-natural recipes are bursting with color and nutrients, tailored to deliver health-boosting benefits and presented alongside advice on topics from mindful eating to the scientific benefits of specific ingredients.
Eat the Rainbow contains sections on:
- Bright breakfasts, smoothies and juices, from blue coconut shakes to chia and beetroot mousse parfaits and rye aquafaba rainbow waffles.
- Magical meals for on the go, like the green goddess tart, sushi sandwiches with pickled beetroot or sweet and spicy pho.
- Kaleidoscope salads, sides and appetisers to bring color to your day, like the avocado maki, sesame and spinach rice balls or the rhubarb, strawberries and cherries galettes.
- Hearty helpings to warm your soul, like golden masala roti with curried carrot falafel or roasted pepper pasta with crispy spiced chickpeas.
- Delicious Desserts for the sweet-toothed, including matcha and blackberry curd tarts and raw vanilla donuts with blueberry cashew frosting.