Gardens of the Impressionist 2023 Wall Calendar
Never did a group of history’s finest artists pay such fond attention to gardens as the Impressionists. Their close study of plants and atmosphere enabled them to abstract each essential shape in their compositions, reproducing with warmth and fidelity the elusive play of light on leaf and blossom. Monet, Morisot, Pissarro, and Caillebotte were among those who painted their own and one another’s gardens. Animated, untidy, and only conditionally domesticated, nature was perfectly suited to the Impressionists’ joyous approach to painting. They brought forth the soul of the garden in works so full of motion that they seem to flicker, flutter, and splash.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.