Rockwell The Connoisseur 1000 Piece Puzzle
Norman Rockwell (American, 1894–1978) The Connoisseur, 1962 Cover for The Saturday Evening Post A painting within a painting! Norman Rockwell was either taking aim at or lauding the Jackson Pollock–like abstract expressionist work being scrutinized by a dapper museum-goer in this entertaining image. Either way, it’s perfect fodder for the 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle, and it just may inspire your own inner connoisseur while you put it together.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• These luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 25 in.