Celebrate brightness and light with a pair of van Gogh Sunflowers Gloves. The artwork features Vincent van Gogh's sweet still life titled Sunflowers, and will add a welcome splash of color to your day. While living in an airy yellow house in the south of France, van Gogh often chose the humble sunflower as his subject, believing that the flower conveyed gratitude and warmth.
These cheerful yellow gloves artfully display van Gogh’s painting while protecting your hands from sun, wind and cool weather. Add a touch of style to any day – these buttery soft gloves complete any outfit and are ideal for travel, commuting, church and special occasions. Pretty and practical, RainCaper gloves are the perfect gift for stylish women.
- Touch screen technology on thumbs and index fingers; Use your phone without removing gloves
- Buttery-soft faux suede material
- Warm, windproof and breathable
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Hand washable; hang to dry
- One size fits most