Black and Violet A5 Notebook by abstract art pioneer Vasily Kandinsky is a bold fine art stationery gift or lovely to keep. Faithfully reproduced in full color on a new line of flexible cover, dot-grid, A5 Notebooks.
This portable, soft-covered paperback notebook has full-color artwork on the front and back covers by the best illustrators and artists from around the world. 140 pages of 5mm dot-grid paper is an excellent canvas for bullet journaling, list-making, all forms of writing and doodling. Bring it everywhere you go. Handsome exposed, section-sewn binding means the notebook lies flat when open on any page.
- Soft-covered paperback notebook
- Full-color artwork on front and back cover
- 140, 5mm dot-grid printed pages
- Exposed, section-sewn binding
- Lays flat
- Measures: 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 x 3/8"